Survival Tips for Dealing With Culture Shock
* Realize that pointing fingers and blaming, depletes energy and wastes time.
* Develop your network of friends more. Have some beer with peers but not to the point of cutting yourself off with the Japanese community that surrounds you.
* Be thankful for what you have. Innocent rot in jail cells. There are millions without enough to eat. So get a grip. At least you're getting paid.
* Exercise and vitamin B supplements are excellent stress busters.
* Remember you’re not alone and everyone goes through it. Ask co-workers & friend how they best coped with it.
* If a lot of your troubles are coming from the inability to speak Japanese, buckle down and study. Get some study partners lined-up where you exchange English for Japanese.
* Blow off a little steam..."
Visit our homepage.