Sunday, March 16, 2008

From Hunkabutta

Michael Clark a Canadian, first worked as an English teacher in Japan,
here is his take on one incident that occurred during a private lesson
at the school he worked at:

"Good evening Mr. Watanabe, how are you?" I asked.

"Ah, ohhh, ah, good Mr. Clarke," he nervously shot back, getting half out of his seat and then sitting back down. "Ah, anyway," he went on, "how about that erection?"

I froze. "Erection?", I repeated back to him while my face turned red and I slowly moved the textbook that I was holding to hide my groin area.

'My God!' I thought. Could it be true!?! I dared not look. Did I just walk in here with a big woody? I had been flipping through a copy of Vogue in the teacher's lounge.

"E-E-Excuse me," I managed to say.

"You know!" he said, "Erection, Erection, there's a new Plime Minister....It's in the newspaper. How do you say? ... a poritical erection."

--from Michael Clark`s Blog "Hunkabutta"
http://www.hunkabutta.com

No comments: